Kilimo Timilifu (KT) will soon be graduating the third set of intern families from our 11 months Internship Program. We were able to improve our program for the third year. We are looking forward to making more improvements to our program in the forth year starting in November 2021.
The program follows the planting cycle, starting in November an ending in September. Interns learn dryland farming, vegetable farming and chicken growing, small business management, tailoring, batik making, soap making and various other entrepreneurial idea.
We hope that by the 2023-2024 year the program will be self-sufficient. Until then we are seeking funding. We are committed to have two interns families in our program this term. KT is trying to raise $350 USD monthly per intern family, or $3,850 USD for the year for one intern family.
Internships are all currently funded through November-2021. So we are starting to collect sponsorships for the coming year’s program starting in November-2021. We are trusting God for these funds and the operational budget as the internship program can not exist without all the normal operations.
- Housing costs for intern families while at KT
- A rented home in the local village
- Modular teachers for various courses
- Travel, lodging, materials, stipend.
- Training materials (books, workbooks, materials, etc.)
- Stipend for interns until productivity is sustainable
- Departing gift for startup after the internship program
If you want a tax deductible receipt from another country please contact us for options.